Electronically Validate Assets
Streamline the verifications process with Credit Plus. We offer Asset Validations through AccountChekTM Asset Report (FormFree), a safe electronic system that saves you time and helps eliminate the risk of fraud.
Using AccountChek, you can electronically verify borrower accounts quickly and safely:
- No need to obtain print copies of applicant bank statements.
- Provides 3rd-party asset and deposit verifications accepted by the GSEs.
- Minimizes the risk of fraud because the data is provided directly from the financial institution.
- Your borrower authorizes account access.
- You receive a report on the borrower's assets.
- Ability to re-pull report for up to 90 days.
- Access via smartphones, tablets or computers.
- Credit Plus also offers the option to traditionally verify deposits and assets using bank statements and Fannie Mae form 1006.
Results Accepted by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Electronic asset validations help ensure applicants meet Ability-to-Repay requirements and are accepted by Fannie Mae's Day 1 Certainty Initiative. Both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac now allow acceptance of electronic third-party asset validation. Click here to read more about Fannie Mae's Day 1 Certainty Initiative.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Contact us to request a product demo or pricing information on electronic Validations of Assets from your Regional Account Executive.
Click image to download flier: