Experian - Fraud Shield
Instantly Recognizes Fraud Warning Signs
Experian - Fraud Shield – An intelligent defense against application fraud, Fraud Shield from Experian provides a comprehensive series of checks, searches and counters to screen every credit application. Fraud Shield instantly recognizes warning signs and critical discrepancies by tracking information such as:
- Social Security numbers recorded as deceased, non-issued, out of range or invalid
- Number of times Social Security numbers and addresses have been used for previous inquiries
- Year of issuance for each Social Security number
- Business addresses, including alerts of addresses where multiple businesses are located.
- Telephone numbers that don’t match the listed address
- Inconsistencies in an applicant’s personal information
- Recent authorized user tradeline information
How Fraud Shield Prevents Fraud
Fraud Shield safeguards you against even the most sophisticated fraud attempts. An easy-to-read Fraud Shield summary conveniently highlights information that indicates possible fraud.
- Predictive indicators to identify high-risk consumer profiles
- Fraud ShieldSM Score
- Customizable results
- Performance reporting
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Contact us to request a product demo or pricing information on Fraud Shield from your Regional Account Executive.
Click below to download flier: