Keeping a Close Eye on Potentially Fraudulent Information
TransUnion – High Risk Fraud Alert™ – High Risk Fraud Alert from TransUnion issues warnings about information that appears to be genuine but, in reality, may be questionable. These warning messages focus on high-risk addresses, Social Security numbers and phone numbers. They help you reduce fraud, protect customers, and lower risk on potential and existing accounts
High Risk Fraud Alert uses one of the industry’s most complete national files of potentially fraudulent information. It also offers a variety of powerful message categories
- True name fraud information—Compares customer data to potential and actual victim files from the industry-leading TransUnion Fraud Victim Assistance database.
- Inquiry history—Draws upon extensive knowledge of address and Social Security number usage to determine if there have been an excessive number of inquiries within a certain period of time.
- Social Security number analysis—Identifies the year(s), state and age obtained for valid numbers, numbers not yet issued and numbers of deceased consumers.
Other alerts flag nonresidential information such as high-risk addresses and phone numbers. Warnings may also be generated when potentially fraudulent application information is compared to customer-contributed data.
- Multi-sourced database includes unique fraud victim data
- Flexible message settings may be adjusted to meet user requirements
- Over 50 specific and actionable warning messages are available
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Contact us to request a product demo or pricing information on High Risk Fraud Alert from your Regional Account Executive.
Click image to download flier: